You’re a skilled salesperson who’s eager to make a difference on a high-performance team selling exciting solutions.
These skills will serve you well at the Rapid Learning Institute, which competes in the exploding online workplace learning market. Our niche is B2B training solutions, primarily for sales and leadership.
RLI is unique because it specializes in “micro-learning” – short modules for today’s short-attention-span workforce. Modern workers don’t want to leave their jobs for traditional instructor led training sessions. They want on-the-job solutions in the moment of need. That’s what micro-learning delivers. Our product portfolio includes learning tools for all types of businesses, including companies such as Honeywell, BASF, Geico, John Wiley, Siemens, McKesson, Expedia, and thousands more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, manage and advance a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- Continuous learning and execution of best consultative selling practices.
- Individual identification and development of key target customers, in addition to appointments pre-set for you by our Business Development team.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales to formulate strategic and tactical plans on major opportunities.
- Commitment to following sales process and ability to effectively qualify opportunities.
- Develop new customers and close new business, a true Hunter Mentality needed.
- Effectively manage your Nurture Queue of leads and Opportunities
- Expand and maintain the database of prospects in all accounts – new & existing.
Skills & Specifications
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent utilization of deductive reasoning skills
- Effective on-line presentation skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education & Qualifications
- B.S. Degree in Business preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of Inside Sales Experience with a sales quota
- Experience with SAAS products preferred but not required
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience with volume and velocity products is a big plus!
Excellent compensation with Base Salary + Commission as well as Competitive benefits package including medical, flex plan, 401k.